Wednesday, July 16, 2014

my everyday style: little white dress!

Like I've said before… I've got a thing for little white dresses this season.  This shift dress is so easy and comfortable to wear.  I had it absolutely set in my mind that I wanted to style this dress with a denim jacket - I mean, it totally works, right!?!? However the weather had other plans… it was absolutely sweltering when we took these photos.  Just my luck, right?

So I will say I highly recommend pairing a white dress with a denim jacket… just check the weather forecast first so you don't end up carrying around your jacket all day instead of wearing it!

(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Dress, Gap (similar, similar or similar)
Jacket, American Eagle (℅ - last season)
Shoes, Gap (similar, similar or similar)
Bag, Sole Society (similar or similar)

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio