1. Dr Jart BB Cream… I have used this forever and LOVE it. It feels great on my skin and is super lightweight. I love the extra boost of SPF this offers too.
2. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint… it may seem like too much to do the BB Cream and this tinted moisturizer but the BB Cream covers well, but not with much color or depth. The Jouer brightens and freshens my face, again, without any weight.
3. NARS "Luster"… this blush is almost like a really soft bronzer… it's perfect for adding a little summer glow to my skin.
4. Well Rested is my newest obsession… it is not an under eye concealer but an under eye luminizer. It's brightens and lightens the skin under my eyes without the heaviness of a concealer. I seriously LOVE this stuff!
5. Stila All Over Shimmer is my next step… I put it on the very top of my cheekbones (outlining my blush in un upside-down U) and then right under my eyebrows. Just a little dab will do!
6. Bare Escentuals Luminzer… I either use this or the Stila Lumizer - never both. Since this is a powder getting the exact location on my face is a bit trickier… so when I use this I usually to a light dusting on my t-zone and tops of cheekbones.
7. Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Volumizer… LOVE this. This mascara works great for me, it goes on nice and thick (not too thick though!) and really grows and thickens my lashes. I highly recommend this stuff.
8. Stila Lipglaze… I am a lipgloss connoisseur at this point! I feel like I have tried them all. And while I love a lot of different types of glosses, these continue to be my favorite hands down. As I like to say "Always Be Glossing" (ABG) ladies!