Monday, May 12, 2014

on my radar...

Just a few things that are on my radar these days….


1. Give me all the stripes this summer… Am I alone? (striped dress)
2. Warby Parker Sunglasses are on my wish list these days.
3. Have you checked out the Lou & Grey line from LOFT? It's so easy and relaxed. I love it. (space dyed tee)
4. Graphic tees are my latest addiction… love this one. ("masterpiece" tee)
5. If it has a tassel, it will catch my eye. (tassel bracelet)
6. Espadrilles are another item on my summer wish list.  I love how relaxed they look and feel. (espadrille shoes)
7. Delicate gold jewelry is perfect for summer.  (necklace)
8. Have you tried midi rings yet? I'm kind of feeling the vibe for summer. (rings)
9. Super simple sandals like these ones will be on my feet all summer. (sandals)
10. How heavenly does Rose Body Oil sound as a summer moisturizer? Mmmmmm.
11. Fun little shorts… yes, please!
12. More from Lou & Grey… I love this skirt.
13. I finally need to break down and get a denim skirt.  I love this one.
14. Again, I just love graphic tees this summer… this one has a cool pattern on the back!

If you like these posts… you can find more here!

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.