Tuesday, May 20, 2014

get #equipped for summer with Levi's 501 denim shorts!


This weekend is the official kick off of summer… and I for one am giddy just thinking about it!  I am so so ready to jump into the casual and carefree days of summer.  Today I am partnering with Levi's to make sure you are #equipped for summer fun…

My summer must haves?

Sunshine, popsicles, the Lake Michigan shoreline, rad sunglasses, fresh produce from the farmers market and of course… some classic denim shorts like the 501 from Levi's to wear all summer. My favorite style is "boomtown" - what's yours?

Levi's 501 denim shorts are perfect for all my favorite summer activities like the beach, the farmers market and spending time outdoors in general.  Throw these shorts on over your swim suit, with a t-shirt and sneakers for bumming around on the weekends or with a cozy sweatshirts for cool summer evenings.


Be sure to snag your next pair of favorite summer shorts and find out more about colors, fits and details HERE!


Thanks to my friend's at Levi's for sponsoring today's story and making sure I'm #Equipped for summer!


 

site design by kiki co.