Wednesday, May 28, 2014

4 ways to style the denim skirt for summer!

I'm sure I've mentioned before that a denim skirt is on my summer wish list. It's such a classic and simple piece, especially for denim lovers like myself, that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.

Here I styled up a denim skirt four ways to show how versatile it really can be for all your summer activities.  Also keep in mind that this would be a great packing piece for summer trips since it can be styled so many different ways!


for play look: denim skirt, baseball top - on sale!, tote, necklace, sneakers

for the beach look: denim skirt, swim suit top - on sale! & bottom, t-shirt - on sale!, flip flops, clutch - on sale!

for casual Friday look: denim skirt, blouse, wedges, earrings, bag - on sale!

for getting out of town look: denim skirt, tunic, weekender bag, sunglasses, heels, earrings


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.