Classic sneakers are one of the hottest trends this season… and not only are they adorable, but they are also really practical and comfortable as well. A few of my girlfriends were asking for advice on how to style them… these are my tips and tricks for styling sneakers this spring & summer.
- When choosing a pair of sneakers that you plan to wear as everyday shoes go for a style that is less running shoe or gym shoe. Think classic, retro, monochromatic colors or refined when choosing a sneaker. The three below are a safe bet and some of my favorite of the offerings this season.
- Let the sneakers add a little edge to your look. A summer dress with a pair of crisp white sneakers is a fun surprise and when paired with a denim jacket it's the perfect balance of casual and pulled together.
- To balance the casual feel of sneakers make sure to amp up your look with a little bling like a necklace, bracelet or handbag.
- Resist the urge to use this trend as a "fresh from the gym" look. Sweaty and unkempt is never stylish. Wear your sneakers intentionally to avoid looking sloppy.
- Lastly, ENJOY this trend - it's a super fun way to stay fresh and modern looking while letting your feet have a little rest from heels or sandals!
Below are three of my favorite sneaker styles this spring & summer… I would say that you could easily mix and match any of these three outfits with the three sneakers. Have some fun with this trend for sure!
Like these types of posts? Check out more of them here!
see you around...