Monday, April 7, 2014

vacation.



Y'all, I'm taking a vacation from the blog!  I rarely take even a day off of this little corner of the internet… but I've decided I need a little break to rest and recharge and hang out with my family.  Instead of you gals popping by and wondering where I was I thought I would just tell you.  I'll be MIA here for a week or so.  I'm a little scared because I've never taken a break from the blog - but I'm also excited to come back with increased creativity and inspiration for you gals!  Plus, you gals will totally be here for me when I return, right!?!

In the meantime, follow me on Instagram… you know I'll be posting all my adventures (as in, outfits, food, drinks, palm tree shots) there!  Or take a moment to follow me on Pinterest… you can revisit past good life inspiration there if you are having withdrawals (wink, wink).

oxo, JillGG

 

site design by kiki co.