I am really loving the Gap's super laid back spring pieces lately… Plus it seems they are always having a promotion anywhere from 15 - 40% off so keep an eye out for sales to snag new arrivals. Gere are some highlights:
1. grey blazer… This is a super versatile piece and the pop of neon on the cuff is so fun for spring! Wear this with a simple white tee or graphic tee all spring!
2. open knit sweater… I love a good spring sweater. They are cozy but light as air and perfect for days when the sun says spring but the temps say cold.
3. pale pink chinos… Don't these look like the ultimate in laid back chic? I would pair them with a black tee and black pointy flats for a edgy spring look.
4. pleated denim skirt… A new take on a classic denim skirt.
5. blue leather tote… I always love Gap's ultra simple handbag styles. This bag would be a great tote/purse option for spring.
6. striped dress… This breezy classic dress with an updated hemline style is the perfect spring dress in my book. I would pair this with a denim jacket or bold necklace.
7. eyelet back sweatshirt… Eyelet paired with a sweatshirt. A dream come true in my book!
8. bright printed scarf… As I packed away my winter scarves I realized I seriously need some new spring-y scarves. This one would add a great pop of color to any outfit.
9. sequined espadrille sandals… These sandals are practical and simple but totally blinged out at the same time. Love it!
10. eyelet shorts… I can't wait to wear the similar pair of eyelet shorts I got last summer. If you don't have a pair yet… check out this pair!
What new arrivals are you loving these days?
Have a great weekend and happy Easter! I hope you have a warm and sunshine filled weekend!