Tuesday, April 22, 2014

cool workout wear!

You guys… I quit my gym at the beginning of 2014 and I've never felt better, stronger or more in shape. Crazy, right?

The whole "gym" thing just wasn't inspiring me anymore. So one of my resolutions for 2014 was to switch it up workout wise (being 35 years old and NOT working out wasn't an option - sad, right?!?).  I started Pure Barre in January and between that and some at home pilates with Robin (her programs are awesome! I started with her slim & strong program last fall and am a huge fan!) I am feeling stronger and fitter than ever.  I've found the two programs (Pure Barre + Pilates) combined really works well for me and my body type.

Even though I am loving this duo we all need a little extra motivation now and then… you know? And for me that motivation sometimes comes from the scale (although I would rather it didn't) and more likely comes from some new rocking awesome fitness apparel.  I recently discovered that Anthropologie carries some really gorgeous and unique fitness apparel.  Who would have thought?

Hopefully I am not the only for which snazzy new gym shoes, compression pants and workout tanks make getting out of bed in the morning and getting moving easier (or coming home from work and getting moving).  Who's with me?  A few of these items are going on my Mother's Day wish list… aren't they gorgeous?







Also check out my Pinterest round up of great at-home work out routines.  I've tried a few of these and they are AWESOME! 



 

site design by kiki co.