Monday, April 14, 2014

a fresh crop of chambray for spring!

Whoa! It feels great to be back on the blog again today… a huge welcome back to you ladies too! A million thank you's for being patient while I took a little break and for joining me back here today.  I had the most relaxing (and quick!) week off enjoying the California sun and my family.

California gave me the most wonderful taste of spring… and thankfully the weather here in Michigan might almost be getting the hint as well.  I have a feeling spring is finally here! Chambray is a definite favorite for spring and summer… and  this new crop of chambray for spring are all the perfect addition to any spring wardrobe.  How fun are these pieces?



(And would you wear chambray pants? They are pretty cute I think!)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.