Tuesday, February 18, 2014

my everyday style: lovey dovey!

Did you have a good Valentine's weekend? (I know, doesn't it seem like forever ago now?) We celebrated at home the night of with the kids and take out food and lots of dessert… I was going to go all Pinteresty on the kids and make heart shaped pizzas and cupcakes, etc, etc. But the kids wanted a heart shaped pizza from the local pizza joint (done.) and we picked out treats from our favorite local bakery for dessert (done and done.).   Hallelujah that the kids don't read Pinterest, right?

Then the following night we double-dated with another couple for dinner.  I decided to get in the lovey dovey mood and don a little pink. After I wrote this post last week I immediately ordered this blazer - it was on sale for $20!  I was surprised how quickly it arrived in my mail box and I really love it! I have a feeling it's going to be tough to avoid all the lovely pale pink pieces in the stores this season… I'm already hankering for a pair of jeans in this color.






Details:
Blazer, H&M
Top, J.Crew (similar or similar, cute!)
Jeans, Gap
Shoes, Sole Society (similar or similar)
Clutch, J.Crew Factory
Earrings, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Ray Ban
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.