Wednesday, February 26, 2014

12 spring scarves you want!

Before we know it here in the North we will finally be able to ditch the heavy winter scarves (you Southerners… I know you have already, you lucky ducks!) in exchange for light, bright and airy scarves! And for that I will be rejoicing!

A spring scarf is an inexpensive way to add a splash of color or texture to any outfit AND to ward off the chilly mornings and evenings that spring still hands us from time to time. One of my favorite looks for spring is always a simple tee, a scarf, jeans and flats. I don't think I will ever tire of that simple formula.  Here I pulled together a few of the favorites I have been finding around the web lately.  I love their airy feel, spring-y colors and simple style.

I picked up a few new spring scarves recently that I can't wait to wear once the weather warms up.  Do you have your eye on any spring scarves? Do tell!



see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.