Thursday, January 30, 2014

on my radar…

Just a few things that are on my radar for January going into February…


new sunnies… the sun is bound to come out soon. I really want to be prepared with a new pair.

swing-y sweaters… I'll take them all, so easy and comfy to wear and no need to suck in your stomach all day (ladies, who's with me? you know what I'm talkin-bout.).

neon sneaks… um, yes please! How fun are these!?!

the pixie pant… I'm back on this kick again. File this under "buy it and shut up already"… I seriously buy like 10 pairs of $10 leggings a year. I think it's time. No?

my new favorite lipgloss… MOXIE in "stunner"! I got this as a free sample at Alt Design Summit and I am SO SO hooked. Have you tried this stuff?

pink handbags… I can't-stop-won't-stop. Winter has me craving crazy hues of pink and I'm officially obsessed. 

essie's new resort line… these colors plus a few neons are officially my inspiration for spring. Navy, nude, coral, baby blue.  Gorgeous!  I am always endlessly inspired by Essie's seasonal colors and they have done it again my friends.

silver watches… it's by no means the end of the gold watch… but there is something about a silver watch for spring that has me swooning.  This no-fuss beaut by Nixon has my heart a fluttering for serious.  Do you prefer a gold or silver watch?

What's inspiring you lately?

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.