Thursday, January 9, 2014

my outfit: getting graphic!

As I mentioned this morning... my wardrobe has been warming to the idea of a little graphic tee here and there.  I do admit, they are quite fun to wear!

A few weekends back we woke up on a Saturday morning and I said to my husband, "Let's get out of here!" so we packed up the kids and drove to Chicago for a quick overnight in the city.  It's been forever since we've taken the kids to the city and they absolutely love it there! Plus, what's better than an absolutely spontaneous trip!  The city was still in all it's Christmas splendor and we shopped and ate and visited our favorite museum (Science & Industry!) then headed home. It was a total blast.

The weather was quite warm (for winter) and I enjoyed the sun and layering to be sure I was ready for whatever the day called for. I later added a scarf... when the sun when down it really cooled off.







Details:
Black Coat, Old Navy (c/o) - on super sale!
Denim Jacket, American Eagle (c/o)
"Hello" Tee, J.Crew
Jeans, AG
Boots, Sole Society
Bag, Kate Spade (old - similar)
Sunglasses, Ray Ban


 

site design by kiki co.