Thursday, January 16, 2014

my everyday style: rainy day!

This year instead of resolutions I am making a short little "bucket list"... just a few things I would like to do this year in a best-case-scenario way. If they don't happen this year I will just save them for the year after or maybe decide that I don't really feel that passionately about them any way.  Do you make resolutions or lists when a new year turns over?

Just a few of the items on my list are:

  • Visit Hawaii
  • Do regular "dates" with my husband
  • Take a spontaneous trip
  • Catch up on printing family photos
  • Try a new type of workout (I just tried Pure Barre for the first time this week! Whoa! Now that is a workout!)
  • Go to a concert of a band I like
  • Try a new hobby 
  • Take a family vacation to Northern Michigan (we have never done this! I can't believe it!)
I should have added... "Buy a red coat" because well, this red coat seems almost magical and I wish I would have gotten one earlier.  It quickly became one of my favorite coats in my closet and makes any rainy day a good day.  What are some of the things you are hoping to accomplish this year?






Details:
Coat, J.Crew
Top, Joe Fresh (similar)
Scarf, Old Navy (c/o)
Jeans, Gap
Boots, Hunter
Bag, J.Crew
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.