Tuesday, January 14, 2014

my everyday style: on repeat!

Sometimes you pick up a top at a store and like it but could never possibly foresee how much wear you would get out of it. This sweatshirt is the perfect example.  I pick it up for Saturday's at home or week days out and about... I've even dressed it up for a date night!

Here I layered it with plaid and some fur with a side of plenty of snow... which seems to be my constant companion when we are shooting photos lately! That is Michigan for you.

Do you have a similar piece in your closet? Everyday seems like a good day to wear it? Also, more ways to style plaid!

Faux Fur Collar, Asos (similar)
Sweatshirt, Gap (similar)
Plaid Top, J.Crew (on sale!)
Jeans, AG
Wedges, Sole Society
Bag, J.Crew (similar)
Jacket, Old Navy (c/o - on sale!)
see you around...

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio