Tuesday, December 17, 2013

on my radar... December!

Today I have a round up of delights and treats to last you the whole winter season. I am in full on winter mode here... wearing boots pretty much every where I go, slipping into cozy pants as soon as I can at the end of the day, bundling up with cozy socks and warm tea - the whole shebang!  I am not always the biggest fan of winter but really how can you not love a season that revolves around cozy nights and snowy days. There really is something magical about it...

Here are a few special things that are keeping me sane this winter season...  I hope you might try some of these goodies and that they will bring you joy as well.


These waffle knit pants from Old Navy... I'm obsessed! They are so warm and stretchy. If they are sold out online try your local store! I have already acquired three pairs... I can't get enough.

Camp socks from J.Crew are mandatory this time of year... SO SO warm and if mine are in the wash I steal my husbands! So I always stock he & I both up on them this time of year! 

Sorel boots... if it's cold and snowy where you live these boots are the best. I still wear my Uggs from time to time but these babies are my go to for cold and snowy days!

Mario Badescu Hand Cream... I just discovered this and I am hooked! My hands get so dry this time of year and this little jar is a great price, smells great and WORKS!  Grab one of these for yourself and a few to give as gifts this time of year!

Aesop Geranium Body Cleanser... my brother just introduced me to Aesop products.  They are definitely on the splurge-side price wise. But this body wash smells downright heavenly!

Aerie is quickly becoming a favorite for intimates for me. I used to think it was a little teeny-bopperish, but really they make beautiful and comfortable intimates. It's the best of both worlds. I love a pretty bralette like this one for wearing when I have a ton of layers on. It's so comfy (and pretty)! (Size up in their bralette sizes... they tend to run small) Also, these underwear are my favorites. I buy them by the dozens and wear them everyday.

I just discovered these classic children's books in the coolest "chalkboard" covers. I'm such a sucker for pretty books like these.  These are going to be gifted to my kids and nieces this year! (Peter Pan & Pippi Longstocking )




 

site design by kiki co.