Tuesday, December 31, 2013

my everyday style: snow, snow, snow!

If there is one word that can sum up our December, it was snow! And lots of it... recently due to an ice storm the snow stuck to branches like I don't think I have ever seen before.  It was absolutely breathtaking and literally made for a winter wonderland!  The whole world was white... now it's melted down a bit, but even looking at these pictures takes me back there.

We decided to take a family walk to check out all the pretty snow and took some pictures.  These days I am dressing in as many layers as possible.  This outfit was proof!  Sweaters, flannels, I probably had a tank top underneath as well and a cozy coat and gloves!  It's never enough... we were still freezing!

I wish you a fun and safe New Years Eve!







Details:
Coat, Gap (similar or similar)
Flannel, Old Navy (c/o)
Poncho, Old Navy (c/o)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Socks, J.Crew
Boots, Minnetonka (old, similar or similar)
Gloves, H&M

 

site design by kiki co.