Monday, December 16, 2013

my everyday style: holiday style with Old Navy!

It's the final mad dash towards the holidays and I hope you are enjoying this special time of year!  Old Navy asked us this month to come up with a party ready look for the holidays.  And while a little black dress is standard holiday wear this time of year (and rightly so!) that holiday uniform doesn't always fly here in the midwest.  It has been snowing for 8 solid days with no end in sight... and the weather is beautiful, but very cold!

Earlier this year I snagged these velvet pants knowing they would be my stand-by for holiday attire and so far they haven't let me down.  Paired with some fun finds at Old Navy like this gorgeous coat, festive sweater and blinged out oxford underneath I am party ready AND warm (mostly!).








Details:
Jacket, Old Navy (c/o)
Sweater, Old Navy (c/o)
Jeweled Collar Top, Old Navy (c/o)
Velvet Jeans, Gap
Shoes, Sole Society
Earrings, Baublebar



This post is sponsored by Old Navy. Check out Old Navy's latest fashion lineup in store or online at oldnavy.com.

No comments:


 

site design by kelly christine studio