Tuesday, December 3, 2013

my everyday style: big scarves are here to stay!

It's that time of the year where a scarf is pretty much mandatory wear from here on out... I don't know about you, but I'm having a rough time facing the reality of December and that Thanksgiving break is over.  To do lists and holiday prep will keep us all insanely busy over the next couple of weeks.  No?
For that I love to pop a scarf on keep me warm through all the madness.  A big fluffy scarf is like a big warm hug in the form of an outfit. And who doesn't want to wear a hug all day?

Being gone Thanksgiving week was so weird in that I left and it was fall and when I arrived home it was instantly winter.  I was really excited to pull out a sweater and plaid scarf to get some holiday errands checked off my list this past weekend. How about you? Did you get some fun Christmas "chores" done... we got our decorations up (a few pictures are on Instagram, user: JillGG) and I nursed a cold.  That sounds about right for this time of year!






I just realized that this outfit is basically a repeat of THIS one for winter... just shows how versatile a black sweater and jeans can be!

Details:
Jeans, Old Navy (c/o)
Scarf, Old Navy (similar)
Sweater, Old Navy (c/o) (similar)
Shoes, Piperlime
Bag, Sole Society
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.