Monday, December 9, 2013

gorgeous green!

I'm having a little love affair with the color green lately... it could very well be the season. But let's face it, there is something classic and gorgeous about a deep green this time of year.  I originally went out in search of a great piece of green (or two) for the upcoming Alt Design Summit conference.  Word on the street has it that the opening party of the conference will have a green theme.  So of course I need the perfect ensemble.

But once I started looking, I got hooked.  There are so many beautiful hues and I love that it looks smart and snappy with denim, black or white - it seems like a no-brainer for styling up in any winter look.  Plus, it's a great color for the Christmas party circuits!

Here I pulled together a few fun deep green pieces... my Alt outfit is still tbd, but there is some amazing inspiration here - both for that event and the entire winter. No?


1. earrings 2. sweater 3. scarf 4. jeans 5. bracelet 6. skirt 7. boots 8. dress 9. ring (similar) 10. tee 11. sweater - LOVING this top! 12. necklace - perfect for a special night out! 13. purse 14. flats

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.