When shopping the sales it is important to stay sane - and by that remember these few important tips:
- Do you love it or need it? Does it fit your current style or has it been on your wishlist for a while? - go for it!
- Is it a splurge piece that you had your eye on and that is now marked down and is FINALLY marked at a price that goes with your budget - go for it!
- Is it a quality investment piece at an unbeatable price that you know you will love for years to come? - go for it!
- Is is a sweater for $10 and the price can't be beat so you buy one in every color? - slow down lady! (quick name three outfits you will wear this piece with or double or triple that you have permission to buy one in two colors)
- Are you buying the price instead of the piece? Meaning are you saying "This price is amazing!" before you are saying "I love it!"- slow down lady! (Try sleeping on it... if you forget about it before you leave the mall, you are better without it!)
- Are you spending money you don't have? - slow down lady! (there will be more sales, don't pressure your wallet for a sale!)
puffer coat (J.Crew is 40% off sale!)
necklace (Banana Republic is 40% off your purchase + 10% more off if you are a cardholder)
sweater (J.Crew is 40% off sale!)
boots (Gap is 30% off sale!)
bag (Banana Republic is 40% off your purchase + 10% more off if you are a cardholder)
flats (J.Crew is 40% off sale!)
leather gloves (J.Crew is 40% off sale!)
Plus, J.Crew Factory is 30% off new arrivals (love this!) and Old Navy is 15% your purchase and LOTS of stuff is already marked down (how cozy does this look?!)