Friday, November 29, 2013

Shop the Sales! 11.29.13 (BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!!!)

I'm checking in quick from vacation to alert you to some awesome Black Friday deals... I know I will definitely be shopping these from my pjs this morning!


for the gals...

Zara has 50% off select items... this clutch would make a great gal-pal gift at under $10!

25% off at Piperlime... makes a gorgeous Kate Spade initial necklace UNDER $50 and a great great gift!

Stila Lip Glazes sets are a steal this season... this set has a $124 value for only $28!

Gap has 50% off everything... which makes it a great time to invest in outerwear... I love this coat! Looks so warm!

J.Crew has 30% off... these pajamas would make any lady happy! (think sister, wife, friend, mom...)

for the guys...

J.Crew has 30% off... which makes it a great time to snatch up a few sweaters for your guy.  I love this elbow patch version.

Gap has 50% off... I love to shop their men's section for scarves for dads, brothers and husbands. 

J.Crew has 30% off... my husband loves their iphone cases, so I will be sure to snag a few for him.

for the kiddos...

Gap has 50% off... so that makes it a great time to stock up on outerwear for the kiddos... this pink coat is so gorgeous!

Old Navy has 50% off... and again, this time of year outerwear is the first thing that goes in my cart! This vest for little boys is so cute.

OTHER great sales...

Baublebar has 15% off 2 items, 25% off 3 items or 35% off 4+ items. This cool jewelry set is first on my list!

Sole Society has 33% off boots & booties... this is a great time to finally buy these boots! (or any of the other great boots!)

Madewell has 25% off the whole store... I really, really adore this vest! (I mean, really.)

Happy Shopping!


 

site design by kiki co.