Friday, November 22, 2013

beautiful winter basics!

It's important each season to focus on a few beautiful basics in our wardrobes.  They are the building blocks for endless outfits and can mix and match easily with pieces we both own already and the trendy pieces of the season that we might have our eye on alike.

I personally like to fill my closet with these types of basics because I find that it makes getting dressed each morning so much easier. Each season I do a quick inventory of my closet (or my wish list) to make sure I have these pieces on hand. Pieces like a pretty winter hat, a classic winter jacket and a gorgeous pair of heels insure that you are ready to dress for any occasion and any weather!  A favorite sweater and a fun pair of pants (these plaid ones are fun, but velvet is a great option as well) are the pieces that you will turn to again and again for casual or fancy events alike.  And my favorite... a pair of leather gloves adds lady like charm and sophistication to any look - parties or running errands alike!

1. sweater 2. bow gloves 3. earrings 4. monogram necklace - (or similar less expensive) perfect to add to your Christmas wish list! 5. coat 6. heels 7. plaid pants - on sale! 8. scarf - under $15! 9. hat


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.