Monday, November 11, 2013

beautiful baubles...

Is it crazy that I am already starting to shift into holiday mode already? I mean I am not playing Christmas music yet... and I have been showing unbelievable restraint in starting to burn the "pine" candles (which is my absolute weakness this time of year). But I am already starting to think about holiday parties, gatherings and activities for the season. Since November is so dull and dreary... it seems to be a good distraction!

Whether it is a mountain of baubles for your yearly Christmas blow out bash or just a special pair of earrings for a quiet night of exchanging gifts with your loved ones... or my favorite: a special night with the family at the Nutcracker - a nice bauble or two will add a special feel to the holidays and the cold and dark winter as well.

Lately I have been thinking that my bauble collection needs a little sprucing up for the winter and these are a few gorgeous (and affordably priced!) pieces that would make any wardrobe sparkle a little brighter. Everything here is UNDER $50 (yay!) and sure to please...




Which piece(s) is (are) you favorite!?




see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.