Monday, October 21, 2013

my everyday style: trenched!

I've been running through the full repertoire of jackets lately, I've said it before and I'll say it again... the more jackets you can have on hand this time of year, the better. I usually try to buy a few each year and if you buy simple and classic styles, before you know it you will have a collection that will serve you for years to come.

This little trench I found on super sale at Gap a few years back and while it wasn't a super exciting purchase, it was one that is paying me back! This trench is shorter (so it doesn't overwhelm my short-ish build), lightweight and surprisingly warm and good at blocking the wind.  Everything you need in a good jacket!

And if these boots look familiar it is because I originally owned them in brown (seen here) and bought another pair in black! I loved them so much last year I knew I had to have another pair this year!






Details:
Jacket, Gap (similar)
Top, Old Navy (c/o)
Jeans, American Eagle (c/o)
Boots, Sole Society "Carolyn"
Bag, J.Crew

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.