Wednesday, October 23, 2013

my everyday style: rainy day!

I wore this outfit last weekend for a little road trip to IKEA.  If you follow me on Instagram (user: JillGG) you know that we are finally starting to wrap up major home renovations to our main floor.  After two months of working from the floor in my bedroom while my office was packed up and moved out for renovations we FINALLY got to IKEA to bring my office back to life!  This week I will be unpacking boxes of books, receipts, etc and finally moving back into a home office. I am SO excited! I haven't seen a post it note in two months... this is big ladies! I can't wait to get a few good lists going (wink wink!). And finally get organized since summer.

Lately I have been working to bring you peeks at my outfits off the blog as well... again, if you follow me on Instagram you will find that I post my outfit almost everyday there. I know you guys have said before that you want MORE outfits... but since my amazing photographer (my husband) is a pretty busy guy, Instagram makes it easy to bring outfits to you more regularly.  I hope you will join me over there!





Details:
Sweatshirt, Gap (similar)
Chambray Top, J.Crew
Jeans, Old Navy (c/o)
Shoes, Madewell
Bag, J.Crew (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.