Wednesday, October 16, 2013

more fall boots...

I know I have already blogged about boots this fall... but really, is it just me or is there an abundance of fall boots this season that are highly covetable this season!?!? And not to mention that the weather is getting much more hospitable for actually wearing boots. In fact in the coming days I will be likely wearing only boots for a while as we are prepping for a serious cool down here in Michigan.

Here are a few (more) of my ultimate favorites... really, how gorgeous are these selections? Too, too pretty.

So tell me, have you gotten the boots out yet or what?

1. two tone knee high boots 2. brown riding boots 3. brown high heel boots - really loving these despite the price tag! 4. black riding boots 5. metal toe ankle boots 6. flat ankle boots 7. stacked heel suede ankle boots 8. black flat boots 9. suede low boots - I just ordered these, can't wait to check them out! 10. black stacked ankle boot

p.s. I'm cleaning out my closet and have a few things listed on Poshmark - check it out here!  I will add more items soon as there is a huge pile of clothes on the floor in my closet that need to go! 

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.