Friday, October 11, 2013

elements of style v.8!

I personally have three simple elements (or tricks!) to a simple but beautiful outfit. I call them them my 'elements of style'. They are something casual, something neutral and something dressy. These three elements combined are my fail-safe for outfits that are easy to put together and that look and feel feminine and relaxed.

This weekend my husband and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary - wow!  And while last year we took a super fun trip to Breckenridge, CO this year we are going much more low key to celebrate the occasion.  On tap will be a quiet night out just the two of us or even maybe a quiet night in with some steaks and bottle of champagne.  Either way we hope to celebrate in a meaningful but simple way.

This little dress and denim jacket combo would be the perfect date night look this fall.  I am really loving this simple dress from Gap (maybe I will have to pick it up soon!) and a denim jacket always offers any dress that perfect down played look.  Top it off with some boots and accessories and you are set to go!

I hope you have a great weekend... what are your plans?


(get the look: dress - 35% off through the weekend!, jacket, boots, necklace, clutch - 50% off through the weekend!)


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.