Tuesday, September 17, 2013

nighty-night!

Is it just me or is this one of the snuggliest times of the year? The days are starting to get a little shorter and the nights are getting chilly and all I want to do by 7 o'clock at night is throw on some pj's and climb into bead with a great book!

It's time to update your sleepwear wardrobe if you haven't lately and check out a few new books, am I right?


above, books: 
The Magician's Elephant, I am reading this aloud with my kids at night... so far I am loving it and the kids are getting into it as well. It's from the same author as Desperaux which is also a family favorite.

A Hundred Summers, I am currently reading this (even though summer is over) and enjoying it so far... the writer has a suspenseful style which makes it a definite page turner!

Coco Chanel: An Intimate Life, my sweet friend Abby gave this to me for my birthday earlier this summer... it's next on my list and I can't wait to dive in!

The Interestings: A Novel, I read this book this summer and while it's not a quick read I loved that it was a long and meandering story with a lot of character development.

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.