Wednesday, September 4, 2013

new arrivals I love... madewell!

New arrivals keep rolling in at my favorite stores and I won't mince words - fall style sure is fun, isn't it!?!  Right now I am having a really hard time trying to decide what new pieces to invest in... there are just SO many good pieces to be had right now.

Today I perused Madewell and chose my favorite pieces there... although it's hard to narrow it down to just a few!  I love how Madewell strikes the perfect balance between boy-inspired/feminine/practical for some really unique pieces that will totally make a statement with your wardrobe while mixing and matching perfecting with the pieces you already own.



1. varsity striped top... I adore this top, it's got a fun retro feel to it but could totally be dressed up with some skinny denim and heels!
2. 'bien' sweatshirt... this looks so comfortable and would be a blast to layer with this fall (like with this under and this over? too to cute!)
3. knot skimmer... a bow and a pointed toe. Heaven!
4. brushed oversize coat... I am loving this big oversized coats this fall, they look so cozy and can layer on top of all your favorite sweaters!  It's relaxed but put together at the same time!
5. colorblock sweater... again this has a "varsity" vibe to it and would be fun to layer with this fall... I would pair it with gingham!
6. cableknit sweater... this is so classic and beautiful. It's definitely an investment pieces that you would own and love for years!
7. the 'billie' ankle boot... ankle boots are back this fall! They are so easy to wear and are warm but stylish for the whole season. This pair is just gorgeous!
8. 'bookclub' glasses... doesn't back to school season put you in the mood to be a little nerdy? It does for me... these are gorgeous glasses, I would love to have my optometrist put my Rx is these beauties!
9. everyday clutch... a clutch in burgundy is SO on my wish list right now.  
10. cargo dress... I love a good shirt dress. This one would look super fall ready with boots and a denim jacket.

Don't you love Madewell's new arrivals!?!? Gorgeous!
What other stores are you loving the new arrivals at? Let me know!
(you can see new arrivals for Gap & J.Crew Factory also!)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.