Thursday, September 5, 2013

my everyday style: playing dress up with chambray/denim! (part 3)

This week I have been having fun styling one of the top trends for fall - chambray + denim - into a few fun outfit combinations.  This is the final installment and I went for chambray and denim with navy... which is a monochromatic look that I have been wanting to try for this fall.  Again, I love shades of blue and mixing and matching them is really quite easy.

Jackets and blazers are my number way to spice up any look when the weather starts cooling... they add an extra layer of warmth and interest to any look.  I love this new peplum jacket... and can't wait to wear it more!






Details:
Jacket, J.Crew
Chambray Top, J.Crew
Jeans, Gap
Flats, Kate Spade via GILT
Necklace, Baublebar
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.