Wednesday, September 4, 2013

my everyday style: playing dress up with chambray/denim! (part 2)

As I mentioned yesterday I recently had some fun playing stylist in my closet putting together all sorts of fun fall looks!  The looks I really enjoyed putting together were chambray and denim looks. I feel like the options are endless and so I thought I would share a few looks on the blog - check out yesterday's post for another look (plus tons of throw back links at the bottom of the post!).

For this look I went overboard with the denim and chambray and threw in my favorite fall accessories... my orange purse and leopard flats!  I figured what's a little MORE denim when you are already wearing it head to toe!?

Would you wear this look? I actually really liked it and plan on wearing it again soon for sure....  I did decide to get these jeans hemmed after all and am SO glad I did!  I had the tailor do an "original" hem which keeps the original denim hem and moves it up.  So worth the $15 dollars!





Details:
Denim Jacket, American Eagle (c/o)
Chambray Top, J.Crew
Jeans, AG "Prima" Legging - most comfortable jean EVER!
Flats, Madewell - on sale!
Bag, J.Crew - another gorgeous orange bag!
Bracelet, Towne & Reese (c/o) - similar!


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.