Thursday, September 5, 2013

it's back to boots season! (the fall boot report)

Boot season is almost here and to make sure you are ready for boot season I rounded up the best of the best for fall right here just for you.  I look forward to bringing out my boots each and every fall and this year I will be bringing out my tall and ankle boots that I invested in last year and also hopefully invest in a new pair or two as well.

Classic boot styles like the tall riding boot are back this season again... so if you invested in a pair last year, bring those out again! Or if you still need a pair now is the time to invest in a pair, remember classic styles like a riding boot will last several seasons so it's worth spending a little more money on them!  Ankle boots are back as well with new silhouettes and styles... I wore ankle boots A LOT last season and am excited to see them back.  I'm really loving ankle boots in subtle fall colors like grey and burgundy.

What boot styles are you most excited about this season? 



see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.