Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How to style a blazer for fall!

Move on over shorts and tanks... it's blazer season. And it just so happens to be one of my all time favorite seasons.  I have gotten a few comments from readers wondering about the best ways to wear blazers and today I will dish my two stand bys for how to style a blazer!


For when the temperatures really cool down the best way to wear a blazer is over top of your favorite sweaters.  Add a pair of slouchy jeans and ankle boots and you have got yourself one absolutely solid fall outfit.
(above: jeans, sweater, blazer, bag, boots)



For a more transitional look this fall I suggest pairing a simple tee with a blazer... short sleeve or long sleeve, either will do.  This look is perfect for when the fall mornings are cool but the afternoons are warm!

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.