Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Back to School - Shopping Local!

Recently I had the very fun opportunity to work with my local morning news show to feature three local boutiques in my area and talk about back to school shopping tips and trends.  If you follow me on Facebook you may have already seen these clips, but if not I wanted to make sure to share them here!

In the first segment we visit Sassy Pants in Rockford and shop for grade school age gals!  Click here to see the video!


In the second segment we cover more elementary age gals and boys as well at Snap Dragon Boutique in East Grand Rapids! To see that segment... click here!


In the last segment we shopped for high school and college gals (and heck, I would even wear some of these looks!) at JB & Me in Holland.  This was a really fun segment, we did a lot of mixing and matching and showed how to wear the same pieces multiple ways! Click here to view it! (ps. if you are local the JB & Me owner also said all of these pieces should be available at the Grand Rapids location as well!)


I hope you enjoy these and a HUGE thank you to the FOX 17 and Sarah Brodhead for having me! It was a blast!



 

site design by kiki co.