Monday, June 10, 2013

pulled from pinterest...

I am not ashamed to admit that I am obsessed with Pinterest... from decorating my home to getting dressed in the morning to planning meals and parties, Pinterest is my go-to source for life and style these days.

It is not rare for me to pull outfit inspiration from my "My Style" pinboard on a regular basis.  From time to time I will look through my older pins and find inspiration I had forgotten about... I originally pinned this image a while ago and loved rediscovering it over the weekend. What a fun color combo! No?  It would be so fun to wear this summer.  And if you like it too I pulled some pieces together that will help you pull off this Pinterest look too!

So tell me... would you try this fun color combo?


see you around...

No comments:


 

site design by kelly christine studio