Monday, June 10, 2013

pulled from pinterest...

I am not ashamed to admit that I am obsessed with Pinterest... from decorating my home to getting dressed in the morning to planning meals and parties, Pinterest is my go-to source for life and style these days.

It is not rare for me to pull outfit inspiration from my "My Style" pinboard on a regular basis.  From time to time I will look through my older pins and find inspiration I had forgotten about... I originally pinned this image a while ago and loved rediscovering it over the weekend. What a fun color combo! No?  It would be so fun to wear this summer.  And if you like it too I pulled some pieces together that will help you pull off this Pinterest look too!

So tell me... would you try this fun color combo?


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.