Monday, June 17, 2013

10 summer sandals you will (flip) for!

Between sunny days, warmer temps, the kids being out of school and already having spent an inordinate amount of time at the pool there is no doubt that summer is in full swing in these parts.  I am loving the longer days, the relaxed schedule and of course the simple and casual style that comes with the season.  Tees, tanks, shorts and sun dresses are on constant repeat and while I feel like my summer wardrobe is complete, there is no denying that there is always room for another pair of sandals in the closet.

Not only are sandals easy and comfortable to wear, but they also completely embody the mood of the season. With their variety in color, texture, silhouette and materials, they can range from simple to whimsical and everywhere in between.  In my mind, they are the key component to making summer dressing fun.

Since I never feel like sandal shopping season is over (well, unless the leaves are falling... but that is a long way off) I rounded up 10 fabulous summer sandals you will love.  And to sweeten the deal and make sure there is no summer shopping remorse... all of these beauties will only set you back $60 or less.  Now that is just my style (in more ways than one)!



What is your sandal style? Are you more of a boho chic gal like #7? Or a simple but sophisticated gal like #9? Do you go for perennially classic looks like #3? Or a ultra simple flip flop like #2 or #4?

Do tell!

ps. If you have a minute today... be sure to check out the recent interview I did with fellow blogger at Wake Up Your Wardrobe!  I dished on my favorite post I've ever written, why I love blogging, tips if you are just starting out blogging and more!

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.