Tuesday, May 21, 2013

pretty in pink!

I am a lover of color... which makes it hard to believe that just a few years ago I hardly wore any at all (what can I say, black and grey are easy fall back colors for busy ladies and moms alike).  As I have learned though it's not hard to wear color... it pairs well with neutrals like navy, black, denim and white and instantly adds enough pizazz to any outfit to make you ready to take on the day at the office and/or as a busy mom with confidence and style.

I love a lot of colors dearly (blue, peach and mint are just a few I have featured recently) but pink is a fierce and un-ending love of mine.  Just looking at it makes me happy... and wearing it, even happier.

Here are my top pink picks for spring... I hope you love them as much as I do!


(above: ombre sweater, bracelets, scarf, clutch, flats, bathing suit top & bottom)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.