Wednesday, May 1, 2013

how to style printed pants! (three ways)

Last year's colored jean trend is this season's printed pants trend. They are hot, they are every where and if they are anything at all like the colored jean trend, they are here to stay.

I will be the first to admit that I have tried a few pairs on and each experience was a bit of a head-scratcher. Are these "me"? What will I wear them with? Will I wear them enough to justify the purchase?  All good questions.  Have you had the same questions?

Today I de-mystify the printed pants trend in three easy to recreate looks that will inspire you to try this new trend sometime soon! I chose to pair each pant with what are three of my very own key neutral basics like neon (surprisingly seems to go with anything), chambray and stripes.  I find that when I am working to incorporate a new trend in to my wardrobe that pairing them with my old stand-bys makes the process much easier.

I hope you enjoy these looks and are inspired to try them out yourself!

(above: pants, top, shoes, earrings, bag)


(above: jeans - obsessed with these, they are also available in shorts!, neon sweater, necklace, clutch, shoes)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.