Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Weekend: make it a MEMORABLE one!

Memorial Day weekend is here and it brings with it the official/un-official start of summer.  My head is still spinning after just arriving home from my trip to California (which was absolutely fabulous but I will admit that I missed my kids terribly) so I am looking forward to a super chilled out summer weekend as a family.  We have absolutely NO plans all weekend, which in my book is just perfect.  We will likely be eating some good food, mixing up a few cocktails, hanging with the kids at the pool and in general just relaxing.  What are your plans for the weekend? Activity galore or serious relaxation?

Are you wondering what to wear this Memorial Day weekend? These ultra fun summer pieces are perfect for kicking off your summer on the right note!



 

site design by kiki co.