Friday, May 10, 2013

celebrate MOM!

Happy Mother's Day weekend!

If you are a mom, I sincerely hope you get spoiled rotten this weekend... if you aren't a mom yet, then take some time to spoil your momma a bit!  Mom's deserve it!  For my ideal Mother's Day I would be wearing this outfit for an ideal day of sleeping in, brunching and getting loved on by my kiddos!  I love that it's so bold and vibrant!

In reality I will be soccer-momming it this weekend... my son has a big tournament on the East side of the state all weekend. So my weekend is going to be spent in a fold out chair, in a traveling teams hotel with continental breakfast. Not ideal. But in honor of my soccer loving son - I will have the time of my life - and maybe be sneaking mimosas with the other moms from the sidelines. (wink, wink!)  I think my husband and kids still have a few surprises up their sleeve for me so all will definitely not be lost.

(get the look: dress, necklace, shoes, lip gloss, clutch)


 

site design by kiki co.