Thursday, April 11, 2013

my everyday style: instagram edition!

Oh I am such an Instagram addict/junkie... whatever you will. I can't get enough of it.  Since I haven't had a lot of opportunities to take "real" photos of my outfits lately (vacation, rainy days, busy husband... blah, blah, blah) I have enjoyed snapping quick outfit photos on the go with Instagram.  Here are a few recent (mostly headless) outfits... 


top left: all neutral in leggings, a cape, striped top, nude flats and my Tartine satchel.  Perfect for a day of running errands before spring break!

top right: a striped dress for a day in Charleston, SC with a chambray top and jean jacket and nude flats.

bottom left: early more shell hunting on vacation with the kids... striped sweater (similar), chambray top, white jeans, gold Sperry's.

bottom right: casual for a day off of school with the kids in a camo jacket (similar), white tee, skinny jeans, leopard flats (similar) and my new Sole Society bag!

If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.