Tuesday, April 30, 2013

my everyday style: a chambray dress!

I'm not kidding about dresses this season.  I'm super hooked!

I spent the entire weekend in dresses last weekend, and I have the photographic proof ;) At this rate I am going to have to invest in a few more soon (if you twist my arm).  Michigan weather has done it's standard "skip spring" trick this year. Why not go straight from winter to spring it challenges? 30 degrees one week and 80 the next? You bet.  Not that I am complaining. Any time the sun and warmth wants to show up in the mid-west, it is accepted with open arms.

Don't you love the feeling that warm sunny weather gives you? I've got music blaring in the house at all times, I'm sipping iced tea like it's going out of style and I even went to yoga yesterday and LOVED it. WHO IS THIS GIRL?  A happier shinier dressed-out version of myself. I kind of love her.









Details:
Dress, Old Navy (c/o) - on sale $20!!!
Striped Top, Gap (old) (similar - only$10!)
Flats, Sole Society
Sunglasses, Amazon (no longer avail)
Ring, H&M (old)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.