Tuesday, March 26, 2013

my everyday style: white tennies!

You know it's spring when the white tennies come out... albeit, perhaps a little early.  But half the fun of spring is anticipating it's arrival.  I've officially packed the boots and heavy coats aways and instead am depending on extra layers and light weight jackets while having slightly cold toes.  But I can deal.

I purchased the white Superga tennies many many years ago and I love pulling them out when spring arrives. They never seem to go out of style and they always add a touch of casual sophistication to outfits. Paired with my boyfriend jeans they were the perfect Saturday attire for running a few errands and lunch out with the family.  Investing in super simple basic items like this always seem to pay you back.







Details:
Sweater, J.Crew
Jeans, Gap
Sunglasses, Kate Spade (c/o Shop it to Me)
If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.