Thursday, February 14, 2013

what to wear: Valentines!

Whether you like an evening at home spent snuggling and munching on chocolates or a night out on the town with your beau - these outfits have got you covered.  I'm more of a stay-in type of gal, but I will need something a little festive for the kids' parties at school.  Then my husband has said he will figure out dinner for the night (swoon - it's the little things that get me!) for all of us.  I'm sure some champagne (for the adults) and treats (for the kids!) will also be included in the menu.

I sure hope that whatever you do for Valentines you show those around you how much you love them and splurge on yourself a bit as well! (I'm thinking a pedicure may be in order this afternoon myself...)





Happy Valentines!

 

site design by kiki co.