Tuesday, February 5, 2013

my everyday style: a touch of spring!

I couldn't resist wearing this amazing lavender scarf recently... even though this weekend was cold and snowy (on serious repeat) this little pop of lavender made it feel like spring was closer.

I almost feel like renaming this blog I-wear-skinny-jeans-boots-and-a-scarf-everyday-and-all-I-can-think-of-writing-is-about-snow-or-where-I-can-move-that-is-warm.  I hope you don't feel like you are getting the same stuff everyday. I kinda feel like that is how winter goes.

And go ahead and send me suggestions on where to move... then I'll stalk your city on my weather.com app. I've got quite a running list going already - I can tell you the 10 day forecast in a bevy of very warm and sunny cities right now (I clearly need a new hobby, or more Vitamin D).






Details:
Jacket, J.Crew (similar options: this one that I LOVE and it comes in red/pink! too cute!)
Sweater, Gap
Jeans, Gap
Scarf, Gap - this has got to be the most perfect spring scarf, I seriously want one of each color!
Boots, Sole Society
Sunglasses, Kate Spade (c/o Shop it to Me)
Watch, Daniel Wellington (c/o)

 

site design by kiki co.