Wednesday, February 6, 2013

my everyday style: snowy snowy day!

Snow... did I mention snow? Yeah, I thought so.  

The upside is I am heading to sunny Cali for a few days in just two weeks (PTL!) and that I am already planning and prepping for Spring Break, which is still about two months away, so that insures we should be (ahem) thoroughly prepped and planned by then.  That and I'm on a serious leg-shaving break (heeeeeey extra 3 minutes in the morning!). So things are going okay.  

And white jeans for winter, that makes me about the happiest of all.  







Details:
Coat, Gap (similar or similar, OR my store has a few of these on the clearance rack!)
Sweater, J.Crew
Jeans, Old Navy
Boots, Sorel Joan Of Arctic Boot - seriously the warmest boots I have ever owned!
Sunglasses, Kate Spade (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.