Monday, January 21, 2013

think spring! (Gap's new arrivals that I can't stop swooning for!)

My closet (and mind!) could really use a dash of spring color right about now. Of course I love the cozy neutrals that winter brings... but it doesn't mean I can't start getting ready mentally for spring.  The Gap is sporting some seriously cute spring finds these days. And the best part is that they will work well for transitional wear too.  Layer these over and under as needed to keep warm while you set your sights on spring...


from the top: white stripe clutch (SO cute, I'll take one in each color of these, please!), polka dot belt, lavender scarf (another piece that is available in SO many cute colors), striped sweater, orange dolman tee (WANT.), light distressed jeans (I'm loving lighter jeans lately!), pink flats (also, amazing colors!), navy v-neck sweater (get.into.my.closet.), striped dress, gold envelope clutch (more colors that you will love!), neon sweater (yes!), pale pink khakis (I could see getting a lot wear out of these), striped tote (need this for bumming around with the kids), tassel loafers (keeeeyyyyute!)

PLUS!!! Today everything is 30% off online at the Gap - woohoo! Time to stock up!

 

site design by kiki co.