Happy Friday Ladies!
Take some time to check out these awesome links!
- DahliaLynn makes fabulous jewelry and is sharing with us how some of her customers are styling one of her most popular items! Pop over to check out this cute bauble! (find DahliaLynne on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is bringing the turtleneck back and sporting it stylishly by layering and pairing it with a chic skirt! She nailed it! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Second Best has an obsession with patterned pants and picked up a new pair on the cheap! Head over to find out where she found these fun trousers and how she styled them! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- Loop Looks shares her go-to look when she is in a time crunch (snooze, anyone?)! The bonus? It feels like wearing pajamas! (find Look Looks on Twitter!)
- My Thrifty Chic dresses down this week and is showing us her comfiest pair of jeans! Oh and they only cost her $8! Wow! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- From Carpools to Cocktails is rocking a chic sweatshirt with leather accents! The ultimate in comfy cute and perfect for moms! (find From Carpools to Cocktails on Twitter!)
- Little Bit of Wo.We is breaking out of her shell and mixes a masculine shirt and feminine skirt for a look that is ready for work or a dinner out! So cute! (find Little Bit of Wo.We on Twitter!)
- My Confidence + Me is taking a hint from the weather and dressing in blacks and grays - winter chic AND cozy! (find My Confidence + Me on Twitter!)
- Rose a la Mode looks impossibly chic in tulle and chambray for a friend's bridal shower - a must see! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Live Work Style departs from her usual and adds a pop of vibrant color into her look to match the energy she is feeling in the new year! Love! (find Live Work Style on Twitter!)
- Everything but Ordinary is making denim shorts look down right fabulous and the best part? You can rock them in the cold weather! (find Everything but Ordinary on Twitter!)
- The Luxury Rehab recaps her favorite looks from the Golden Globes and also spots the trends that are taking us in to the new year! Lots of eye candy here! (find The Luxury Rehab on Twitter!)
- Do You J.Crew? shows us tons of ways to style a pencil skirt - from casual to dressy and everything in between! A must have for every closet!
- Sweetie Pie Style rounds up 5 pieces she has her eye on for spring and they are each under $25! Pop over to pick out your favorite wallet friendly treat! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is dying over the newest issue of Lonny and found tons of inspiration for an outfit and a room! Tons of great pieces to add to your home or your wardrobe! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)